GVK EMRI announces admissions to 10th batch of Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Care, formerly known as the Post Graduate Program in Emergency Care (EMT-Advanced) affliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad.
About the Program
“A 2-years (Semester system) Advanced PG Diploma in Emergency Care (APGDEC) is designed to develop world class Emergency Medical Care Professionals. The course standards & curriculum is up to Emergency Medical Technician – Paramedic level (EMT-P). Aims of this training program are to equip student with skills & knowledge to handle all medical & trauma emergencies. “
Advanced PG Diploma in Emergency Care (APGDEC) 2018 – 2020
“Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences (Ex: Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Bio Technology); Bachelors Degree in Nursing, Physiotherapy or Allied Health Sciences, (BHMS, BAMS or equivalent to University Degree course). “
- 100% Placement Guarantee.
- GVK EMRI will place the Candidates as Advanced EMT’s any where in India.
Course Duration: 2 years Full Time (Semester System)
- 1st Semester : Institutional Phase & Clinical rotation in Government, Private Hospitals & Ambulances
- 2nd Semester : Institutional Phase & Clinical rotation in Government, Private Hospitals & Ambulances
- 3rd Semester : Institutional Phase & Clinical rotation in Government, Private Hospitals & Ambulances
- 4th Semester : Internship In Corporate Hospitals in Hyderabad & other cities
Course Fees Details
|S No||Academic Fees Details||Amount|
|1||Semester Tuition Fees – Rs. 30,000 Per Semester for 3 Semester||90,000|
|2||Examination Fees – Rs. 5,000 Per Semester for 4 Semester||20,000|
- Advanced EMT/Paramedics in Advanced Life Support Ambulances
- Integral part of hospital as Emergency Room Technician / Critical Care Technician
- Executives/Managers in Emergency Medical Services
- Instructors/Preceptors Paramedic training/ EMS Institutes
- Clinical Research associates
- Minimum salary will be Rs. 17,500 per month
Last Date for Submitting Applications
6th October, 2018
Date for Entrance Examination
20th October, 2018
How to apply
Download APGDEC application form & take a print out
Filled up applications along with the copy of certificates should reach on or before 15th June to the following address.
Visit state EMLC department for directly applying for the course.
Dr S. V. Mahadevan, Stanford School of Medicine, USA on APGDEC
- Course designed & developed in joint technical collaboration with Stanford school of medicine, USA & GVK EMRI.
- 100% Job Guarantee Program.
- Osmania University Affiliated Advanced PG Diploma in Emergency.
- Advanced EMT / Paramedic, the most demanding Allied Healthcare profession.
- 5- digit salary in Corporate hospitals/Ambulance services
- Plenty of opportunities in India & Abroad